Interested in a career opportunity at Enterprise Computer, LLC? We are always looking for talented individuals for a variety of positions.
Enterprise Computer, LLC is seeking employees willing to provide a truly superior customer service experience for our customers. All employees must have a significantly above average technical proficiency and an ability to answer all technical questions a customer may have in regard to the purchase and setup of computers and high tech equipment. More importantly, all employees must insure that the customer is fully satisfied with each interaction with Enterprise Computer, LLC. In an Industry segment that has a notoriously bad reputation for customer service, Enterprise Computer, LLC stands alone in its full commitment to customer satisfaction.
Enterprise Computer, LLC is a dynamic fast growing working environment. We are always seeking highly motivated individuals who want to grow with us.
We are actively looking for
Apple Certified Technicians and/or PC Certified Technicians
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Experience with Servers
- Experience with MSP Software
- Experience with remote technical support software
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Through understanding of DNS
- Joomla, WordPress, HTML Experience
POS (Point of Sale) and PC/MAC Sales Professionals.
- Make Cold Calls and follow up
- Deal with our inbound calls and folllow up on our marketing leads.
- Generate new leads and oppratunities
- Track and follow up on all leads
- POS Point of Sale experience a plus
- PC and/or MAC Sales a plus
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Great Organization and Attention to Detail
- Great Attitude and highly professional.
- Excellent Speaking Skills
- Multilingual a plus
Send your resume and your salary requirements to the following address for immediate consideration. email@example.com
Enterprise Computer, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or ancestry in any of its policies, practices, procedures and employment.